Monday, January 9, 2012

Pilot

For a long time people have been telling me that I should do this, so I'm giving it a shot! I'm devoting this blog to food, and anything to do with food! Reviews of restaurants, recipes I've created, or just what I've cooked today. I've already given you one reason why I'm writing this, the second is online recipes. I thrive on recipes I get off the internet, whether they've from food network, or an online magazine, or good old Google. But what I do with them is what I want to tell you about. I often tweak a recipe a little or just blend two or three of them together, and I'm always trying to make them simpler and quicker. So check in off and on, and don't hesitate to ask me questions - and I'll try and answer them all. Lastly, most foods you will see here are an ordinary meal; my meals focus more on taste and less on presentation.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave me any comments.