Monday, January 9, 2012

Baked Pork

The marinades I make for my meat are usually whimsical. I open the fridge, pull out what I think would go well, and do the same with the spices in my cabinet. I also very rarely measure things out for recipes like this, and so these marinades are based on an estimate. Feel very free to add or remove quantities or ingredients, I know I always do.

3 thick pork chops
1tsp dried rosemary
2tbs ketchup
1tbs Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tbs soy sauce
1/2 cup red or white wine (I usually use whatever is in the fridge)
salt
lots of pepper
about 1tbs chili flakes

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Rub salt and pepper over pork chops and set aside till oven is ready. Meanwhile mix all other ingredients together in the baking dish. Then add the pork chops to it and marinade them well. Loosely cover dish with silver foil, and put into the oven for an hour. After an hour, remove foil and broil for 10 minutes till pork chops start to brown. Remove and serve with sides, or slice for sandwiches, or eat in anyway you choose! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave me any comments.