Monday, September 24, 2012

Chili Brussels Sprouts

Chili Brussels Sprouts
This is my absolute favorite way of cooking Brussels sprouts. I got the recipe from a cousin, and I can’t stop eating them.

Chili Brussels Sprouts
1 pkt frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed
Chili flakes to taste
Salt to taste
Oil spray

Line a baking pan with silver foil, and spray with oil. Place the Brussels sprouts in a bowl. Spray it with a little oil and then sprinkle generously with salt and chili flakes. Toss so that they are evenly coated. Place in the baking tray and bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 30 minutes or until they start to brown. Remove from the oven, and drizzle with lime juice. Serve immediately.

Notes:
*If I am only cooking one packet, then I do it in the toaster oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Feel free to leave me any comments.